Stella for Spokes
sunday, january 31st at 5:30 pm
We will do a group toast via Zoom at 5:30 pm on Sunday, January 31st but you’re welcome to pick up your meal and on whichever day works best for you, you’ll be able to specify at checkout which date/time you would like. Zoom details will be emailed out to all participants on January 28th. Enjoy and we’re looking forward to “seeing” and toasting you on the 31st! Proceeds from this event will benefit Norte’s Scholarship Fund.
- All meals must be ordered by midnight on Wednesday, January 27.
- Dinners will be presented cold with reheating instructions.
- Pick up your meal between 3 pm and 6 pm on the 29th, 30th, or 2 pm-4 pm on the 31st
- Just for fun, we will randomly select five orders to drop a $20 Stella gift card in!
$50 serves two adults
- GREENS FOR TWO ~green peppers, garbanzo beans, seedless cucumbers, artichoke hearts, marinated tomatoes, sweet herb vinaigrette
- LASAGNA FOR TWO ~hand-rolled fresh pasta, garlic Parmesan cream, ricotta & mozzarella cheeses, classic marinara
- CIABATTA BREAD ~mini-loaf par-baked
- TIRAMISU ~chocolate and caramel sauces
ADD TO YOUR DINNER:
- HOUSE-MADE LINK ITALIAN SAUSAGE and BEEF MEATBALLS IN TOMATO SAUCE $10
- PRIMAVERA VEGETABLES FOR TWO $10 ~broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, garlic butter, sea salt
Iron Fish Gin (Thompsonville, MI)+La Fuerza Vermouth Blanco (Argentina)+Contratto Bitter (Italy), $11 each – $20 for a double
Served in a mason jar including the Norte logo on the labels–Just add ice!
- Boya Sauvignon Blanc (Chile), $20/bottle
- Luzón Verde Monastrell (Spain), $13/bottle
- Casa Silva Carmenere (Chile), $25/bottle
- Three-pack of the above wines, $50